Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blog Hopping

Welcome new followers!

Isn't blog hopping great? Getting a chance to view others' blogs and having them visit you... It's fun getting to meet new friends. I have run into an issue, though. Maybe some of you will have insight or ideas about it...

Many people sign up on the blog hops/linky parties, but when I get to their page, they have either no way to follow them, or only offer one method of follow, such as the RSS feed. The problem is that I can't possibly read all the RSS/emails that come into my mail box, so unless I really connect with a blog/blogger, I just can't sign up for more feeds. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way. I already subscribe to about a dozen feeds and would go crazy if I had more to read each day! 

I prefer GFC or Linky, or Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest. Just really something to think about for those who only have one method of following.



No comments:

Post a Comment