Thursday, July 21, 2016

Update



Well, I am at the library, and the internet is down. Great. So I will blog! Of course if the internet doesn’t come up before I leave, then this will all be wasted since my flash drive is missing and I have no way to save.

So, not much has been happening in my world lately, other than various doctor’s appointments and spending time at the library. I will finally have my port put in on Tuesday, and chemo will start shortly after. The dreaded chemo. But it’s just one of those things you have to do, so I will do it willingly. I still need to find a hat that I like. I am not a wig type of person. 7-11 had some really cute hats, with pink ribbons on them even, but cash is not available at the moment (to purchase one). I’ll find one, or even make one if I can figure out what I want, style wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment